La Brea Industrial Development Company Limited (LABIDCO) was formed in February 1995 to develop the La Brea Industrial Estate for industrial activity.
The Company’s principal business is the promotion, development, and management of the La Brea Industrial Estate and associated maritime infrastructure facilities in support of energy sector development.
The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC) has 91.55% shareholding in LABIDCO and the Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (PETROTRIN) holds the remaining 8.45%.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.