Automation Technology College Ltd. (ATC) was founded in 1997 with a vision to be a leader in training in Trinidad and Tobago. Since then, the College has established itself as a reputable institution focusing on quality training. Dr. Sandra West is the principal of ATC, and she leads a team of passionate and dedicated staff.
ATC is registered with the Accreditation Council of Trinidad and Tobago and the Ministry of Education and is associated with several international awarding bodies. The College offers a variety of internationally accredited courses and a diverse range of short courses taught by highly qualified and experienced teachers.
ATC also offers customized training and assessments to corporate clients. ATC collaborates with these clients to develop and tailor courses specifically suited to the clientâ€™s organization. The College has worked with companies and institutions from a variety of industries and of various sizes, and it can offer a wide range of training because of its extensive network of experienced lecturers. Companies can also benefit from ATCâ€™s flexibility; ATC is flexible with locations, dates, times, and training modes.
Giving back is very important to ATC. Highlights of some of the College’s social initiatives have included but are not limited to:
- donating equipment to the Trinidad and Tobago Venezuelan Solidarity Network (TTVSOLNET) and helping maintain their facilities
- delivering food and grocery items throughout the country
- conducting agricultural, robotics, and video game development courses as part of the Shell STEM initiative
- facilitating training and donating a vertical agricultural system and conducting training at St Judeâ€™s School for Girls
- conducting vertical agricultural training at Ecclesville Presbyterian
- conducting courses for the Ministry of National Security (Solar Installation, Functional Computer Literacy)
- conducting courses for Vision on a Mission (Auto Mechanics, Functional Computer Literacy)
- facilitating a boating, maintenance, and fishing industry course for the Fyzabad Police Youth Club
- hosting a river conservation field trip with the Sea Lots Youth Club
- installing electrical components in a house for Habitat for Humanity
- conducting life skills training with the National Domestic Violence Shelter
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.